Sunday, July 29, 2007

random babblings

W: my mum suggested I set up a stall.. go back to buy more necklaces/bracelets/earrings to sell in Singapore.

J: go back? Your mum asked you to GO BACK?

W: uh huh. To buy things cheap cheap to sell here, since it fetches quite a good price here

J: does she noe..?

W: of course not!

J: I still remember my promise to you. The 嫁妆 ticket..

W: …

J: Really! I am ready anytime..

W: …

J: Don’t you think you’ll ever meet again?

W: even if I go back to buy things to sell, Lhasa is not THAT small..

J: Maybe you’re fated to meet..

W: If I see him again in my life I will FAINT on the spot and maybe even DIE

J: How are you so sure? After all, you met in Tibet, then you ‘met’ again in Taiwan.. who knows when you’ll meet here in Singapore?

W: …

J: Haven’t you thought of the possibilities? He is a tour guide after all.. he can bring tour groups to Singapore!

W: ...

No comments: