Sunday, January 10, 2010

roadtrips?

It's such a wonderful thought. to be able to go back to having regular roadtrips again. I really miss those times. weekend roadtrips. exploring the place. having fun. more than a year back, when i visited yingying and eujin in UK, i saw how fun it was, to spend time together, and having the luxury of going for roadtrips as and when they felt like it. I really envied the life they led.

It may be more than a year before i graduate, but, i like to plan things in advance. I had long forgotten that I am given the option to go back overseas. away from home. be independent again. now that I am reminded of it, i am tempted. really tempted. in fact, deep down, i know i really want it. only the uncertainty of it all drags me back. staying in singapore is always the safest option. i've always chosen the safest path, forcing myself thru life sciences even though i knew i wouldn't like it. but being safe is simple. and no worries. also, will we be able to work it out beautifully?

Lots of thoughts, but no answers. so troubled by it all. and the first song we sang today, struck me right in the centre of my heart.

"...There are things about tomorrow
That I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand..."

3 comments:

Bing said...

reminded me of this song:
'God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart
Trust His heart'

blustarr said...

Where are you going? Gosh I'm gonna miss you!!

DrC said...

i dunno... stanford or singapore? ^_^ how've you been gal?