Thursday, January 28, 2010

good horses eat the green grass everywhere!!

Just before she left, she told me.. good horses don't eat grass behind. i.e. look ahead, never turn back. But i am really hoping that she doesn't live it up. i am looking forward to the day she returns. i hope she decides to do so. i miss her so much.. so much unhappiness around since she left. directly or indirectly...

i miss the old days. not just her, but so many things accumulated. i gave up lunch time so as to complete more stuff in a given time frame. i gave up chilling out over tea so that i could do more. i stopped doing anything that would impede my progress. i stopped initiating and organizing FSC gatherings and outings. is it really too much i gave up? even my health has taken 2nd place.. it's time to rethink my priorities. i'm not going to give up my passion, but maybe i shouldn't neglect everything else so much. there has to be a balance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company
you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting
provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it! best car insurance - car insurance quote - newgoodsonweb538.freehost.mobi

My weblog :: best car insurance