Saturday, November 21, 2009

my body has it ways

to force me to get my rest. been so busy, and not getting restful sleep at night, that i'd gotten so tired. yet, i didn't have much time to take a break due to lots of things to do at the lab. not to mention, the many presentations and meetings along the way. well, my body threatened to give way 2 weeks ago, but i refused. drank lots of water, and felt better. never stopped working for a moment. Then few days back, it finally gave way. down with a fever, and my body aching all over. but this happened at an even worse time. i already had ongoing experiments that i couldn't stop. at the same time, i had prearranged multiple meetings these 2 weeks, and i had a couple of major presentations coming up. So i had to drag myself to work even tho i was all feverish and giddy. extremely fortunately, i had someone very reliable to help me with some of my experiments, so i didn't have to stand in the lab for too long. thanks xb. you're a true blessing. ^_^ now i just have to tahan a few more days, before i finish my big big big presentation of the year. still cannto stay at home coz i already have experiments planned for the next 2 weeks, but at least, there's less to do. :)

and while being forced to rest at home on a friday evening, (even my mum was shocked i was not out on a friday) i had lots of fun with my family. most of them were home, and we did some really fun things. i like working with my hands. ^_^

No comments: