Friday, September 5, 2008

chill out

despite the heavy storm that just had to come when we were on our way to dinner, we managed to really enjoy ourselves. It's the company, i tell you. of course, and the food/drinks/music.

since dinner was delayed by something like an hour due to the rain, plus there was a queue at the restaurant, ells and i were H-U-N-G-R-Y. we ordered the set, which comprised of TWO main courses per person, along with salad and soup. hahahha. it was yummy~. poor huishan was too sick to eat much though. >.<

i was quite excited about the mid-autumn lantern display along singapore river, so i dragged elly n huishan for a mini-photoshoot. could see that my clothes were still abit wet. luckily i was in my boots, so my jeans were rather dry. ^_^

after that was of course TIMBRE. my first time at the arts house branch. nice place! goodfellas was playing. lalalla~ and elly's friend came along. neil, he was. took us quite a few tries before we got the right shutter speed and exposure amounts in the dim place. but here they are.

me and huishan aka vivien. her sister is wendy, and my sister is called vivien. haha.

No comments: