Monday, February 25, 2008

some come, some go

thanks to facebook, i've been finding back all my long-lost friends.. all the way back to primary one classmates. Been so busy meeting up with many of them, and with a long list still unfulfilled. It is a surreal feeling talking to them. I don't think i used to talk much in school, but yet each person i meet now, we talk like we have been the best of friends our entire lives. it's as if we never got separated for more than a day or two.

yet, at the same time, there are people who leave. departing slowly from my life story. I don't know if their departure would be permanent, or temporary like those of my ex-classmates. I definitely hope it is the latter. Until now, the longest friendships i find are still those from church and from school. i wonder if anyone else can break this trend of mine?

and i seriously hope the 6 of us can share more wonderful times like we did before.

No comments: