Saturday, February 9, 2008

Once again

5 years ago, my friends were the ones going through this. Every time we met up, it’d be army talk. All the girls in the clique learnt a lot about what happens in there. 5 years later, it’s my very own brother. A lot of things sound so vaguely familiar to me. Yet, there is still so much more for me to hear. It’s as though I only heard a minute portion of everything that happens. And to think that it was only so many years later that I finally saw for myself what that place really looks like. An opportunity to put an image to what was only my own imagination for years. I can’t remember the reason, but I can’t help think back why I never got to visit that place 5 years ago? I can’t believe it. It’s been 5 years. Half a decade. Haha.

1 comment:

Min-tea said...

Lady, you're tagged for a meme:

7 random or weird things about yourself

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.