Saturday, October 10, 2009

better 1-year late than never!

Thank you for your encouragement, that I finally brought up the matter yesterday. A whole year of delay, 4months of full-time energy and effort that was suddenly transfered to someone else without me being able to do anything. Or rather, i didn't dare. haiz. Nonetheless, at least now i stood up for myself, i took my stand, and i started all over again. No more dependence on that lost support. No use crying over stolen milk. Coz i was there when it was stolen, but i kept mum about it. A year of energy, a year of precious time, the price i had to pay for being a weakling. But i've learnt, albeit the hard way. Thank you for the great advice, the strong encouragement, the unwielding support the past week, as i worked for this. I hope it is something good. And i hope it is a blessing in disguise, and the year is ultimately not wasted. hehe :)

1 comment:

Bing said...

keep strong!!! if anyone can do it, it is U!