Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank God

for all the things that are happening right now. In a matter of a week, i've embarked/completed 3 tasks i've wanted to do in ages, some as long as a decade ago. In the process, i've made lots of friends, met up with many old friends, and found back my 'life' together with them. I truly hope that the enthusiasm we have is not temporary, but would continue to last for as long as possible. I really need all these happening people. Heck the boring life that other people lead. Indeed, the downside of all these is that I have been spending less time at home, and i know my mum is not too happy about it. Well, i do not intend to stop all these, for i am elated with what's been happening. Always wanted to do it all, but I let my research take priority. I have to learn to juggle it all, for i cannot wait for research to end. it never will (or at least, not in the near future). i'll just take a couple of evenings off and be at home next week. be the good, little gal who lazes around the tv. hahaha

No comments: