Monday, January 19, 2009

Aloha Night!

DnD this year definitely did not disappoint me. I had loads of fun there! Hawaiian hunks and babes, hula dances, lucky draws... hehe i won lucky draw again this year! tho it's not as good as last yr's video cam, it's a 31st prize of an electric air pot! hey.. don't laugh. my family happened to need one ok! so it was relaly timely. And, i won 2nd for best dressed too! though it was really embarrassing having to dance on stage in front of everybody, the prize made it really worth it! i thought best dressed people would get something like a bag or a $10 voucher as participation prize. but no! it was $60 worth of takashimaya vouchers! whoahaha i really regret not trying hard enough in previous years to get this award!

didn't take many pictures with my camera. too lazy. so these are some i took from others. the professionally taken ones would come later! ^_^

Dancing with my twin~
with of course, my fav microarray girls

yes, he was high very early in the night.

The Hawaiian queen and runner up (me)!
the best dressed competition... (notice the mini surfboard! so cute!)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

LOL congrats on the awards!!!!! Next time...don't show skin lol. I miss takashimaya!!