Monday, October 27, 2008

24 on the 24th

oh and i forgot to mention, i'm now my favourite number 24! =) had to work that last day before i boarded the plane to London. had tonnes of work to clear and handover before i left, so it was crazy. even left a couple of hrs later than expected, OT-ing til 630pm on a friday night! then had to pack... so it was a nice night with the family. and yes, thanks to fsc for the wonderful personalized presents! love em. ^_^

it has to be post-bdae luck, coz i bumped into qling at the airpot! she was heading for perth, but she told me her friend was on the same flight as me. sure enough, i met her! and she shuttled me to an empty row for me to have to myself. woohoo! the last time i had a whole row od 3 seats to myself was on a 1hr domestic flight. this was 13 hr flight! amazingly comfortable. =) i've almost forgotten that SQ is more comfy because of more leg space, and yummier food n beverages. i had red wine with steak! (no haagen daz tho. humph.) the screen was further from my eyes (due to more space) thus i didn't get a headache from it. managed to catch 5 movies with good sleep in between! =) hope the flight back is as comfy. hehe

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

awwww that must have been sooo much fun